Any new James Bond movie is worth getting excited about, but Cary Joji Fukunaga’s NO TIME TO DIE is particularly exciting: it’s Fukunaga’s first big foray into the world of blockbuster filmmaking, the 25th Bond film, AND Daniel Craig’s last at-bat as the iconic 007. “Excited” doesn’t begin to cover how hyped we are about this one.
As such, we’re celebrating NO TIME TO DIE’s arrival with a brand-new edition of BIRTH.MOVIES.DEATH. Magazine, and it’s one of our most stacked issues yet. Inside this issue, you’ll find essays on half a dozen different Bonds, a look at cinema’s weirdest Bonds, an exclusive attempt to unify every Bond movie into one cohesive narrative (we tried!), deep-dive essays on Bond’s extensive mythology, and much, much more!
You have your mission, 007. Order your copy today.
Feature Articles Include:
- Ranking Rogers: How The Roger Moore Films Stack Up
- Looking Down The Barrel At Cinema’s Weirdest Bonds
- James Bond’s Greatest Enemy: Ordinary Household Objects
- Never Say Never To Never Say Never Again
- No Codename: A Futile Attempt To Create A Single Unified James Bond Narrative
- Nerding it Up With The JAMES BONDING Podcast’s Matt Gourley
- And much more!