Rob Marshall’s MARY POPPINS RETURNS is almost here, and to celebrate its arrival, Birth.Movies.Death. has put together a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious new collectible magazine filled with exclusive interviews, fun editorials and in-depth essays looking back at Disney’s live-action history.
Featuring a gorgeous Mondo cover by artist Jacquelin de Leon, a beautiful spread featuring some of Mondo’s greatest Disney posters, and exclusive interior artwork, Birth.Movies.Death.’s live-action Disney issue is one of our most stunning collections yet.
|Artist||Jacquelin de Leon|
Expected to ship in 3-5 business days. This is an expected ship date, not a guaranteed ship-by date. Things can change due to production or cargo delays, and if they do, we will always keep customers informed via an update email. Check out our FAQs page for more information.
- An exclusive interview with Derek Frey, producer of Tim Burton’s forthcoming DUMBO
- An investigation into the complex hero-villain dynamics of Disney’s live-action remakes
- A look at how Disney invented pirates as we know them today
- Deep-dive essays on THE ROCKETEER, PETE’S DRAGON, and THE STRAIGHT STORY
- A look back at the Disney movies that scared us as kids
- And much, much, MUCH more!