Rob Marshall’s MARY POPPINS RETURNS is almost here, and to celebrate its arrival, Birth.Movies.Death. has put together a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious new collectible magazine filled with exclusive interviews, fun editorials and in-depth essays looking back at Disney’s live-action history.
Featuring a gorgeous Mondo cover by artist Jacquelin de Leon, a beautiful spread featuring some of Mondo’s greatest Disney posters, and exclusive interior artwork, Birth.Movies.Death.’s live-action Disney issue is one of our most stunning collections yet.
|Artist||Jacquelin de Leon|
- An exclusive interview with Derek Frey, producer of Tim Burton’s forthcoming DUMBO
- An investigation into the complex hero-villain dynamics of Disney’s live-action remakes
- A look at how Disney invented pirates as we know them today
- Deep-dive essays on THE ROCKETEER, PETE’S DRAGON, and THE STRAIGHT STORY
- A look back at the Disney movies that scared us as kids
- And much, much, MUCH more!