The 2020 Spring movie slate is stacked with all kinds of movies we’re beyond hyped about, and we’re celebrating their arrival with a brand-new edition of BIRTH.MOVIES.DEATH. Magazine that covers all the bases — A QUIET PLACE: PART II, BIRDS OF PREY, BLOODSHOT, THE INVISIBLE MAN and more!
Inside this issue (which features an insanely cool BIRDS OF PREY cover by Chris Bilheimer), you’ll find an exclusive interview with BIRDS OF PREY director Cathy Yan, a gorgeous spread featuring some of Mondo’s best DC movie posters, deep-dive essays into the world of A QUIET PLACE, an exclusive review of TOMMY BOY written by The Invisible Man himself and much, much more!
Don’t be left out. Order your copy today.
- Shhhh: The Quiet Score for A QUIET PLACE
- A QUIET Cinema: Don’t Make a Sound
- Harley Quinn Sans Joker: It’s About Damn Time
- A Conversation with BIRDS OF PREY’s Cathy Yan
- The Invisible Men (And Women) Of Cinema
- TOMMY BOY Reviewed by The Invisible Man Himself
- All Hail Vin Diesel: King of the Riddickulous