Alamo Drafthouse and Birth.Movies.Death. are celebrating the release of STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI with a gorgeous new collectible magazine filled with editorials, interviews and deep dives into the history of cinema’s greatest franchise. Featuring an exclusive Mondo cover by artist Marc Aspinall, interior art by renowned designer Chris Bilheimer, a stunning spread featuring some of Mondo’s best STAR WARS posters, and a series of essays dedicated to the newest characters in the STAR WARS universe, this is a must-read for anyone who considers themselves a STAR WARS fan.
Articles from top writers around the galaxy include:
- An exclusive interview with STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI director Rian Johnson, by Todd Gilchrist
- "Princess, General, Actress, Script Doctor, Writer, Activist: A Tribute to Carrie Fisher" by Jenna Busch
- "Why The Jedi Have To End" by BMD’s resident STAR WARS expert, Andrew Todd
- “Someone Has To Save Our Skins: Women And The Force” by Mandy Jeronimus
- “The Force Awakens: Not Just A Sequel, But a Familiar Form For a New Audience” by Sarah Ward
The special issue can also be purchased with your advance ticket for the STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI at all Alamo Drafthouse locations. Get tickets here: http://drafthouse.com/starwars