Distributed titles: Curated releases and exclusive color-ways from other great soundtrack labels from around the world.
As an homage to Edgar Allan Poe's masterful prose, Cadabra have enlisted renowned composer Maurizio Guarini (Goblin) to score these two macabre tales.
"The Masque of the Red Death" provides fertile ground for Guarini’s strings; the violins giving chase to the narrator's words as they float down Prince Prospero's many coloured chambers. "Berenice" is one of Poe's lesser known works but in no way inferior to his more famous stories. Here, Guarini leans on the piano and flute to help underscore the loneliness and inner turmoil of our complex narrator Egaeus.
- Colored 160 gram vinyl – clear with black swirl
- Deluxe heavy weight gatefold tip-on jacket
- New essay by Fabio Capuzzo author of the book Goblin, Seven Notes in Red
- Includes a fold out insert with additional art by Jeremy Hush with liner notes by Maurizio Guarini
- Newly commissioned art by Jeremy Hush