Distributed titles: Curated releases and exclusive color-ways from other great soundtrack labels from around the world.
Vinyl spoken arts label Cadabra Records presents an audio adaption H. P. Lovecraft’s classics Dagon, The Cats of Ulthar & The Music of Erich Zann, read by renown Lovecraftian scholar and narrator Andrew Leman, with an original score by cinematic instrumentalists Anima Morte.
- Colored 160 gram vinyl — Mondo exclusive clear vinyl
- Deluxe heavyweight gatefold tip-on sleeve
- 4x panel insert with liner notes by Anima Morte
- New essay by weird fiction scholar S. T. Joshi
- Newly commissioned art by Karmazid