Free U.S. shipping on vinyl orders of $100+
MondoCon - News

Panel RSVPs and screening tickets will be available tomorrow - Tuesday, October 17th! Here's what you need to know to secure a spot at our programming events.

Panels (and The Thing Game demos) will be available for RSVP on the MondoCon EVENTS page at 11:45AM (CT). Screening tickets will be available via drafthouse.com (EX MACHINA / LABYRINTH) at 12PM (CT), and also linked to on the MondoCon EVENTS page.

That's the basic info, but if you want the FULL breakdown - see below!

PANELS

You must have a MondoCon wristband for the day of the panel or screening to attend. Limit of FOUR tickets per person for screenings. Purchases greater than FOUR will be refunded entirely.

Panels at the Austin American-Statesman building are free to attend and you can RSVP to guarantee a spot in the theater. Please note that the theater is smaller this year, limited to 100 seats.

Only 80% of the seats will be held for RSVPs. If you are unable to secure an RSVP spot online at 11:45AM (CT) on Tuesday (10/17), there will be a standby line outside the theater for the remaining 20% of seats, plus any no-show RSVP spots.

THE THING GAME PLAY

If you wish to demo our upcoming board game, THE THING: INFECTION AT OUTPOST 31, sign up for one of the time slots when RSVPs go live at 11:45AM on Tuesday (10/17).

SCREENINGS

For EX MACHINA, click here. | For LABYRINTH, click here.

You must have a MondoCon wristband for the day of the panel or screening to attend. Limit of FOUR tickets per person for screenings. Purchases greater than FOUR will be refunded entirely.

We’re so excited to host our MondoCon screenings at the Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar this year! In addition to reserved seating, we’ll have the full food and beverage menu available to screening attendees. Please Note: the theater is 1.5 miles from the convention and attendees will be responsible for transportation to the screenings.

Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar, 1120 South Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704

Each movie will be screened in two theaters (showtimes are +/- a few minutes), which together house the same number of seats as previous years. Tickets will be sold through the Alamo Drafthouse website (EX MACHINA / LABYRINTH), and will be linked to on the MondoCon EVENTS page at 12PM (CT) on Tuesday (10/17). The screening poster is included in the price of the ticket.

How will ticket purchasing work online?
When tickets go on sale, visitors will be prompted to enter a virtual line for the movie of their choice by clicking the banner at the top (“Get in Line”). You will only be able to enter the line for one movie at a time - in this case, EX MACHINA or LABYRINTH.

When it’s your turn in line, the seat map will show you what is still available for both showtimes (for example, LABYRINTH at 9:40PM and 9:45PM). After selecting seats, clicking “next” at the bottom secures your reservation. If the seats you select have already been claimed by someone else, you’ll receive a notification and need to select other seats. Your seats are reserved for a period of time to complete payment information after clicking “next.”

Why are you doing a virtual line?
Demand for tickets is expected to exceed the capacity of the theater. If everyone chooses seats at once it could overwhelm the system. The virtual line system, which was implemented this year for THE LAST JEDI, is a buffer that should alleviate strain on the site and allow for an easier purchasing process.

What will it look like when I’m in the virtual line?
Once you click “Get in Line” at the top of the page, your place in line will update as you move closer and closer to the front. While you’re waiting, you’ll be able to see previews of the current seating charts for the two available showtimes. When you get to the front of the line, the website or mobile app will behave normally. At that point, just purchase your tickets as you normally would.

Why can’t I enter the line for both screenings at the same time?
The queue system is setup to only allow users to complete purchase for one movie (either showtime) at a time. This will allow for more people to have a chance to attend a screening.

Be The First To Know

Sign up to receive our emails and get first dibs on new arrivals and advance notice on everything we do.