Any new Quentin Tarantino movie is a reason to celebrate. This July, Birth.Movies.Death. and Alamo Drafthouse are celebrating the release of Quentin Tarantino’s ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD with this brand-new collectible magazine, and we’ve pulled out all the stops.
Inside, you’ll find: an exclusive interview with Robert Kurtzman, an eye-popping spread featuring some of Mondo’s best Tarantino posters (including a 4-foot gatefold poster illustrated by Ken Taylor), deep-dive essays concerning our favorite elements of the ever-expanding Tarantinoverse and much, much more.
Don’t be a square. Order your copy today.
This issue also includes:- The Dawn Of DUSK: A Chat With Robert Kurtzman
- “Pack Of Red Apples, $1.40”: A Look At The Tarantinoverse
- Blood Is Compulsory: The Evolution Of Quentin Tarantino’s Violent Language
- THE BAD MOTHER****ER’S GUIDE TO SAMUEL L. JACKSON
- A Banned Apart: Reservoir Dogs’ UK Wilderness Years
- The Bruised, Charred, Immense Heart of PULP FICTION