... so are we!
We know that this year is going to be a little different than years past, so we've put together a quick FAQ for all the people we'll be seeing in San Diego in a week, (as well as a few answers for people who will be following along at home)!
Where is the Mondo booth?
We'll be at Booth #5137, along with Funko and Loungefly, inside "FUNKOVILLE", a unique experience that will also include an interactive movie theater, diner, grocery store ... and us, of course.
How do I purchase exclusives at the show?
To have the best chance at purchasing your preferred exclusives, you had to register for timeslots at the Mondo booth (#5137) at this link, before Sunday, July 17 at 12:00PM PT.
The Mondo booth will ONLY BE OPEN TO badged attendees who are randomly selected, after applying through the Comic-Con Exclusives Portal in advance.
The Mondo booth will then be open to the public each day after the exclusive time slots are complete, usually at 3PM PT each day (not including Preview Night). The booth will be open to the public at 11:30AM PT on Sunday, as well.
What exclusive products will you have?
We will be bringing a host of exclusive posters, records, collectibles, pins, and more ... as well as a very limited stock of some of our previous soundtrack, collectible, and tiki releases. All new releases for a given day will be available at the booth when doors open at 9:30AM PT and available while supplies last.
Check our landing page for the full breakdown and calendar of both in-person and online releases.
When will Mondo products be released each day at the show?
Each day's exclusives will be released at doors opening. New releases will happen daily, so each day there will be new product available at the start of the show, along with any remaining inventory from the previous days.
When will Mondo products be released each day online?
We will be staggering releases each day for our online component of the show, using our SDCC landing page. Any leftover SDCC exclusives from the show will be inventoried and sold online during August.
All online releases will go live at their time on our San Diego Comic Con landing page (and not on The Drop).
- Batman: The Animated Series - Joker 1/6 Scale Figure (SDCC Exclusive)
- Batman: The Animated Series - Joker 1/6 Scale Figure
- Batman: The Animated Series - Batman 1/6 Scale Figure (Redux)
- Black Widow (Poster) by Tula Lotay
- Rain, Rain, Go Away by Charles Schulz
- 100% Soft x Mondo - THEY LIVE Dumpster Fire (Vinyl Figure)
- They Live (Poster) by 100% Soft
- Hedorah Anatomy (Poster) by Mike Sutfin
- Biollante Soft Vinyl - Cherry Blossom (GID Variant) (SDCC Exclusive)
- Jet Jaguar Soft Vinyl - Cherry Blossom (GID Variant) (SDCC Exclusive)
- The Batman (Version 2) (Poster) by Akiko Stehrenberger
- Cowboy Bebop (Poster) by Craig Drake
- The Suicide Squad (Poster) by Phantom City Creative)
- Batman Returns Original Motion Soundtrack 2XLP (Vinyl)
- Man-Thing Designer Vinyl Figure (Pen & Ink Variant) (SDCC Exclusive)
- Dune (Poster) by Murugiah
- Silver Surfer: Parable (Keyline Variant Poster) by Moebius
- Back to the Future (Poster) by Christine Lee
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (Poster) by Kim Jung Gi
- Creature from the Black Lagoon (Poster) by Martin Ansin
- Creature from the Black Lagoon (Silver Screen Variant Poster) by Martin Ansin
If you have any other questions, that you think we should add to this post, please reach out to us on social media!
We cannot wait to see so many of you for the first time, in a very long time. Please say hello.