Please direct all press inquiries to Fons PR at [email protected]
For all other inquiries, visit our Contact page.
Recognized as the leading brand in bringing the art back to movie poster design and the ambassador of generating excitement around both new releases and celebrated classic films, we work directly with the marketing teams at Warner Bros., DC Comics, HBO, Marvel, Paramount Pictures, Sony, Cartoon Network, The Criterion Collection, Walt Disney Studios, 20th Century Fox and Universal Studios who commission Mondo to create products and events that demand the attention of both cinephile tastemakers and world wide press.
- Hand-Drawn Homage to Classic Film (The New York Times)
- When Movie Posters are Art, Not Commerce (The Wall Street Journal)
- Mondo's Cult Posters Hit Big Time in Oscar's Archive (Wired)
- A Group of Artists Were Told to Remake their Favorite Film Posters. Here's What Happened (CNN)
- Mondo Releasing Halloween Vinyl Soundtrack on Halloween (GQ)
- Aaron Horkey "The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" Mondo Poster (Juxtapoz)
- See Marvel's Avengers Like You've Never Seen Them Before (TIME)
- Mondo Launches First-Ever MondoCon (The Hollywood Reporter)
- The Mystique of Mondo and How It's Changing the Face of Movie Posters (Slash Film)
- Mondo Dives into the Pop-Culture Toy Business (USA Today)
- Cool Soundtrack Specialists Mondo and Death Waltz Unite, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Shaun of the Dead, Looper Releases Due (Pitchfork)
Jurassic Park Soundtrack Coming on Dino-Colored Vinyl (Rolling Stone)