Based on the amazing Godzilla: Tokyo SOS. This statue captures the brutal battle between Godzilla, Mothra and Kiryu. Godzilla is fully realized with stunning attention to detail including an array of swappable accessories that recreate specific moments from the movie. This statue is the perfect companion piece to Mondo’s Mothra: Tokyo SOS statue released last year, creating an epic face off between the two iconic monsters!
Free shipping to the United States Available.
|Artists||Francesco FrancavillaGabe ChicoineHector ArceTommy Hodges|
Expected to ship in 7-10 business days. Please note that items will be shipped together once all items in the order are in-hand and ready to ship, including pre-order products. Have questions? Please review our FAQs.
|Dimensions||15" diameter base|
|Height||16" top of head, 20" when larva attached to tail|
- Concept Design - Francisco Francavilla, Hector Arce
- Sculpt - Tommy Hodges
- Paint - Hector Arce
- Packaging Art - Francisco Francavilla
- Packaging Design - Gabe Chicoine
- Photography - Funko Funlabs
- Godzilla Statue
- Two Mothra Larva
- Base Diorama
- Swappable Closed Lower Jaw
- Swappable "Chomping on Mothra's legs" lower Jaw
- Swappable semi transparent Heat Ray Attack with head
- Swappable Tail tip (used to display with or without attached mothra Larva)