Mondo, in partnership with Back Lot Music, are proud to present the soundtrack for THOROUGHBREDS, featuring the film’s original score, composed by Erik Friedlander.
Written and directed by Cory Finley, Thoroughbreds tells the darkly comic story of two teenage girls, Amanda and Lily (Olivia Cooke and Anya Taylor-Joy), who rekindle a friendship years after growing apart and bond over Lily's contempt for her oppressive stepfather. As their friendship grows, they begin to bring out each other's most destructive tendencies. Their ambitions lead them to hire a local hustler, Tim (Anton Yelchin, in his final performance), and take matters into their own hands to set their lives straight.
Featuring a driving, pulse-raising score by Erik Friedlander, and songs by King Harvest, A Tribe Called Red, Tanya Tagaq, The Sweet Hurt, Tanis (and more) the soundtrack is as unique and spellbinding as the film itself.
The Mondo webstore exclusive version of this soundtrack, limited to 600 copies, is pressed on 180 gram Black and White "checkered' vinyl.
|Composers||Erik FriedlanderVarious Artists|
01. Finding Mom – Erik Friedlander
02. Uja – Tanya Tagaq, Jesse Zubot, Jean Martin & Michael Red
03. Cycle Treachery – Erik Friedlander
04. All The Things – The Sweet Hurt
05. Dancin' in the Moonlight – King Harvest
06. Thoroughbred – Erik Friedlander
07. Deep Disturbance – Erik Friedlander
08. Sila – A Tribe Called Red feat. Tanya Tagaq
09. Chameleon – Rome Will Burn
10. Ce N'est Pas Moi – Tanis
11. Taking Tim Down – Erik Friedlander
12. Win Win – Erik Friedlander
13. A Wavering Spirit – Erik Friedlander
14. Break Point – Erik Friedlander
15. Fraying at the Edges – Erik Friedlander
16. Meditation-Memory – Bryan Lurie
17. Unstable – Erik Friedlander