Distributed titles: Curated releases and exclusive color-ways from other great soundtrack labels from around the world.
|Label||Ship to Shore PhonoCo.|
|Liner notes||Jeremy Parish & Katsuhisa Ishikawa|
|Vinyl color||Yellow Vinyl|
Legendary Japanese video game developer Taito has always had one constant throughout most of its existence: incredible soundtracks by in-house band ZUNTATA.
Ship to Shore PhonoCo. is proud to present the first volume in a series of compilations showcasing the incredible work that ZUNTATA did on Taito's arcade titles. Volume one contains selections from Night Striker, Metal Black and Elevator Action Returns, three classics from the early 90s.
Remastered for vinyl using source files from the Taito archive and housed in a gatefold jacket with liner notes by USgamer's Jeremy Parish and ZUNTATA member Katsuhisa Ishikawa, this is a release not to be missed by classic VGM fans.
1. Urban Trail (Night Striker)
2. System Down (Elevator Action Returns)
3. Dual Moon (Metal Black)
4. Blow Up (Elevator Action Returns)
5. A Mirage of Mine (Metal Black)
6. Phantasm (Metal Black)
7. Elevator Action '95 (Elevator Action Returns)
1. Red & Yellow (Metal Black)
2. ma-gu-ri-vu (Night Striker)
3. Born to Be Free (Metal Black)
4. Burning Road (Night Striker)
5. Colors of Nights (Elevator Action Returns)
6. Si-Mail (Night Striker)
7. Commune (Night Striker)