Sure, the summer ain’t over yet, but the BIRTH.MOVIES.DEATH. team is already looking forward to its favorite time of year: the Fall. The Fall means less heat. The Fall means costume parties. But most of all, the Fall means horror movies, and Lord knows we love those more than just about anything.
As such, we’ve devoted an entire issue of BIRTH.MOVIES.DEATH. magazine to all the horror-related shenanigans we can’t wait to experience this year. SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK. THE LIGHTHOUSE. IT CHAPTER TWO. We’ve covered all the bases with a number of essays, interviews and exclusive artwork from your favorite BMD contributors, and we’ve wrapped it all in a gorgeous cover from Chris Bilheimer.
Order yours now! Your soul might just depend on it.
This issue also includes:- IT CHAPTER TWO: The Boys (And Girl) Are Back In Town
- Old Gear and Mermaid Vulvas: Discussing THE LIGHTHOUSE With Robert Eggers
- NYCTOPHOBIA: Finally, a Game That Lets You Blind and Murder Your Friends
- Pennywise and Stephen King’s World Of Cosmic Monsters
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting DOCTOR SLEEP
- Where Did All The Happy Clowns Go?
- Literal Gutbusters: A Brief History of Cinema’s Funniest Zombies