Freshly escaped from Infinita, the psychotic interdimensional cyborg finally cracks our MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE 1:6 scale figure line. The Wizard of Weapons joins our other formidable Evil Warriors including Scareglow, Mer-Man and Faker. Complete with 30 points of articulation and an extensive array of accessories, plus a fully swappable Kronis head, Classic head and Kronis arm!
Learn more about Trap Jaw’s creation here.
On sale March 7, 12:00 PM CT through March 9, 11:59 AM CT.
Limit 3 figures per person, household, etc.
Free shipping to the United States, Canada, UK and the EU. Payment plans are available.
|Artists||Florian BertmerGabe ChicoineMark BristowRichard ForceTommy Hodges|
|Property||Masters of the Universe|
|Material||PVC, Vinyl, ABS|
- Concept Design - Florian Bertmer
- Sculpt - Richard Force, Tommy Hodges
- Paint - Mark Bristow
- Packaging Art - Florian Bertmer
- Packaging Design - Gabe Chicoine
- Photography - Raúl Barrero
- Art Direction - Hector Arce
- Trap Jaw Figure
- Mondo Jaw Head
- Kronis Head
- Classic Jaw head
- Removable shoulder armor and chest harness
- Kronis Right Arm
- Right Mech Arm
- Spiked Mace Weapon
- Faux Fur loin cloth
- Mech Arm attachments include:
- Articulated Claw
- Grapple Hook with string
- Fly Swatter